DANAE PROJECT is an international collaborative initiative supported and funded by the European Commission, aiming at:
- Creating a trans-European training framework for advisors with diverse skills and expertise in business transfers, as a means to develop a competent pool of skilled professionals, specialised in the field of business transfers,
- Developing a credible European accreditation/ certification framework for advisors in business transfer, as a means to provide businesses wishing to engage in a business transfer process, with a reliable pool of credible certified advisors.
- Creating a European Centre of Excellence in the thematic area of business transfers, whereby certified professionals in the field of business transfers, accredited organisations, policy makers, academics, et al., may be provided with – and assisted by – specialised resources, leadership, best practises, exchange of know-how, research, support and continuous training and improvement of skills.
In the following pages, visitors can find extensive information:
- on the concept and characteristics of Business Transfers in the EU and abroad
- on best practices employed worldwide to support and promote Business Transfers
- on links, references and selected bibliography on the thematic topic of
- on the objectives and accomplishments of DANAE PROJECT.
and can be trained using the teletraining platform.
Please take your time to explore our portal and do not hesitate to send us your comments, ideas and suggestions.